A gateway to nature is what terrace area should be like this monsoon
Manjari Sharma shares, ” At Wagma Designs, we don’t just build, we innovate! Before commencing, we take weather conditions, seasonal changes and the position of the Sun into considerations. All the designing work is done by our proficient designers who have decades of experience. “
She goes on, “We believe in bringing nature into daily lives. A terrace gives an appealing look to your space. When built perfectly, it gives the aesthetic and elegant architectural look. Moreover, the integration of a terrace greatly affects the market value of your house.”
For the people who live in villa a terrace is a blessing in disguise, we understand this fact. Hence, we aim to provide you with a myriad of options to transform your terrace into a garden, an entertainment area or just a personal place of haven.
Tips on how to do your terrace area this monsoon:
- Gazebo Structure – covered by a roof giving sense comfort and safety placed on wooden platform
- Pergola Structure – Its interlocked structure gives a feel of a much modern concept as the roof is played in geometrical patterns like beams crossing each other. It can be shaped into a design creating space for seating
- Outdoor furniture – Using polypropylene fibre resistant to UV rays and weathering, using vibrant colours like turquoise, acid green etc.
- Decorate – Giving ambient lighting to the walls of the terrace along with that hidden lights used in gazebo or pergola structure which doesn’t disturb the eyes of the user.
- Water body – A niche water body would add tranquility to the space
- Green belt installation – Roof top gardens with wooden deck, use of Artificial grass on flooring or as a beautiful vertical gardening installation with indigenous plants