Carrot and Beetroot Pancake with Berries
Executive Chef Manoj Rawat, Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon Baani Square
Flour – 300 gms
Eggs – 6 nos
Cream – 500 gms
Milk – 300 ml
Sugar – 20 gms
Baking powder – 10 gms
Freshly grated carrots – 200 gms
Beetroot grated – 150 gms
Fresh berries (blueberries/cranberries/raspberries) – 50 gms
Honey – to drizzle on top
1. Separate egg yolk and whites.
2. Whisk egg white to a hard peak consistency.
3. Make a batter by mixing all the ingredients and fold in egg whites to form a light batter.
4. Heat a non-stick pan, pour the batter for pancakes.
5. Flip to other side after 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve hot with fresh berries and honey.
Chef Tarun Sibal, Director, One Fine Meal
2 Tsp refine oil
4 tbsp Kidney Beans, soaked
2 tbsp French Beans
1tsp Paprika Powder
Salt to taste
2tsp Cheddar Cheese
2 cups Water
6 Potato, medium
Oil for deep frying
2 tbsp Jalapeno Mayonnaise
4 tsp Crispy fried Leeks
Micro greens for garnish
1. Take a frying pan add 2 tsp refine oil, Garlic, Kidney Beans, French Beans, Jalapeno, Paprika powder, salt and saute for 2 minutes then add Cheddar cheese and saute for 1 minute.
2. Take a deep pan and add 6 cups of water and boil the Potato for 10 minutes without closing the lid. After that scope out the potatoes.
3. Take a pan for deep frying and deep fry scoped Potatoes for 2 minutes
4. Take a serving plate, place the deep fried potatoes, fill with Jalapeno Mayonnaise and fill with the mixture made.
5. Garnish with Crispy fried leeks and the dish is ready to serve.
Quick & Easy Pineapple Chicken Bites
Executive Sous Chef Vineet Bahuguna, Hilton Garden Inn, New Delhi/Saket
Chicken leg Diced -120 gms
Pineapple Cubes-120 gms
Salt- ½ tsp
Black Pepper- ¼ tsp
Barbeque sauce- 40 gms
Parsley chopped- 10 gms
Oil – 30 ml
Bamboo sticks- 6 Nos
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper & half of the oil and let it rest.
2. Skewer in Bamboo stick two pieces of pineapple and one of chicken in the middle.
3. Apply rest of the oil on the pan and sear the stick and let the chicken cook.
4. Brush Barbeque sauce on top and garnish with Chopped parsley.
5. Serve hot with remaining sauce on side.
Chef Kasi Viswanathan, Director Food & Beverage, Radisson Blu Atria, Bengaluru
Button Mushroom 150 gms
Cooking Oil 15 mls
Turmeric Powder 3 gms
Garam Masala 10gms
Green Chill 5 gms
Cashew nut paste 8 gms
Salt 3 gms
Hang Curd 40 gms
Gram Flour 15 gms
Beans 20 gms
Carrot 20 gms
Spinch 15 gms
Ginger 5 gms
Garlic 5 gms
1. Clean the mushroom thoroughly and destem them carefully retaining the caps.
2. Blanch the mushroom with salt, turmeric powder and straine it keep a aside.
3. Sauté the filling for stuffed mushroom with chop garlic, ginger, green chili, finely chop carrot and beans cook till its gets tender,
4. And then add cashewnut powder, amul cheese, turmeric powder, jeera powder, garam masala, chat masala, salt,
5. Fill a little of the stuffing into each cap and top with a drop of the cashew cream
6. Make a margination with bhuna basan, mustard oil, yellow chilli powder, jeera powder, kasoori methi powder, black salt, hang curd, amul cream, amul cheese, garam masala powder.
7. Pre heat clay pot oven mode for in the highest temperature
8. Roast mushroom till it’s get brown in colour
9. Serve hot dish with fresh coriander leaves.